Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Quick Fix For A Chipped Floor

Fix A Chipped Floor In Seconds!

I dropped my kitchen scissors the other day and they made a chip in my laminate floor. 
A big one. Am I upset? Nope, because I have a fast fix for it.



It was right by the dining table; a large ding in a conspicuous spot. 
But my good friend Estée helped me repair it. 

I have a few of her eyeliners. 

I chose a color that looked like a pretty good match for 
the floor, filled in the chip with the liner pencil,


and rubbed it in a bit with my finger. Done! 

These before and after photos were taken about four feet from the floor.
You can't even see the chip when you are standing up. 

Before:
 

After:

How's that for a quick fix? 
Who says eyeliner's just for eyes?

Have a great day,

Val

This post is linked to:

DIY Sunday Showcase @ The Interior Frugalista



10 comments:

  1. Very clever Val!! I looks great and no one will ever know! Thanks for sharing at the wowza weekend link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mindi! Love how that closet is coming along!
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're clever! It always happens to me too, I love wooden floors but they're so delicate...
    MammaNene @ SergerPepper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Irene! It's so good to have a quick fix, especially if you have a case of the dropsies!

      Enjoy your day!
      Val

      Delete
  4. That's incredible. I never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie! It saves me looking in the garage for putty sticks!

      Have a good day!
      Val

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...