Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sew Some Bathroom Accessories

 
 
I'm slowly building small storage projects for our home, like this wall storage unit.
We really like the tiles we chose for our bathrooms.  



I really needed some new bath towels (mine are pretty old and ratty).
I decided to pick up on the black and white in the tiles and get some new ones.  
 
 


I figured out that if I made four
hand towels and two face cloths out of a big bath sheet,
I would save $14 (That's a couple of burgers, you know).
 
 
I just used the old hand towels and face cloths as my pattern.

 
Cut them out,
 
 


 
Serged the cut edges,
  
  
Hemmed them, 


And done.

 
 
Saved a few dollars and it was quick and easy!
 

Have a great day!
Happy Sewing,

Val

1 comment:

  1. It's a great idea for selecting a set of bathroom towels. I never thought like that but I am sure if the tiles color and towels color are matched it will look pretty. But for that need to set up a good and non-slippery bathroom hooks. What the other accessories color should be? At first need to use high quality accessories for the bathroom and should use a shower base enclosure so the other part of the bathroom never got wet. Visit Now if you are looking for the best collection of accessories that fit your washroom perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...