Friday, March 7, 2014

Quick Fix: Make a Loop to Hang Up Your Hair Tools

Hi Everybody,

Today I have another quick fix to share with you. 

My hair dryer has a handy loop on it so that I can hang it up and keep it 
off the vanity counter while I am putting on my face in the morning.
 

This is where I keep my face. 
(Shhh, don't tell anyone).


My flat iron however, has no loop. :(
And I need to hang it up while it is heating and cooling.

But I found a quick fix for that. 
It involves my handy-dandy zip ties.


 First I made a loop with the cord.

Then I wrapped a zip tie around it and snugged it up.

I snipped the long tail off the zip tie with my wire cutters.

Nice and short.

And now I can hang up my flat iron, too! :) 

How easy was that? 

Have a great day, and Happy Fixing!

Val

1 comment:

  1. Hi Val
    How clever. I would love to try your idea. Thanks for sharing it.
    BTW I also keep my face in a bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...