Monday, December 30, 2013

FIVE MINUTE FESTIVE TISSUE BOX COVER

Hi Everybody, 

Hope all of you had a good Christmas, full of fun, family, and too much food! 




While I was wrapping the last of the gifts on Christmas Eve (Mrs. Last-Minute!), I just happened to glance over at my boring tissue box on the kitchen counter.

Bing! The light went on! 
Why not spruce up the tissue box with some Christmas wrapping paper? I already had everything out that I needed. I grabbed the box, wrapped it and cut out a slot for the tissue to come out, and voila! Christmasy tissue box! 
So quick and easy too! It took about five minutes. 

This is all you need:



Take one tissue box. Tuck the tissue inside.


Wrap it as you would any gift, with the overlap on the bottom of the box.


Flip it right side up and carefully cut a slit with a knife or your scissors blade. 


Make one cut on each side in the centre of the slit.


Trim the paper to match the oval in the box and pull the tissue back out.

You now have a Christmas tissue box that you whipped up in five minutes! A quick craft that brightens up a counter. I made one for the kitchen, one for the bathroom and one for my night table. 

Love 'em!

Have a good day and Happy Crafting!

Val



1 comment:

  1. Wow those tissue box are gorgeous!
    I'm willing to make one for my living room.
    Thanks for this awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...